What is included?
Australian House Plans guarantee you professionally designed and drawn house plans.
A concept plan lets you have a good close look at the plan you are interested in for a fraction of the cost. Concept plans are only $99 each
The plan is delivered direct to your inbox in PDF format.
With a concept plan you are able to discuss the design with your builder and establish a rough building cost.
Each concept plan includes:
- Floor plans at 1:100 scale with room sizes marked
- Elevation(s) at 1:100 scale. At least 1 elevation, but generally 4 elevations, 1 from each side.
- Concept plans are stamped not for construction and do not include a licence to build the home.
- Concept plans can be ordered via the checkout facility on this website.
Construction Plans are also known as architectural drawings, constructions drawings or blueprints. They are used to obtain final building estimates, council approval and for the construction of your house.
Construction Plans includes the following drawings:
- Floor Plan fully detailed including placement of windows, doors, internals walls and wardrobes. The plan is completely dimensioned.
- Concrete Slab Plan is fully dimensioned to give all setout details and step down locations. A local engineer will be required to classify the site and design the slab construction details.
- External Elevations shows the front, rear and both side elevations indicating external window and door locations and external material finishes.
- Cross Section shows cross section details of the home and indicates wall and truss construction methods.
Because of regional differences and clients individual requirements, our plans do not include electrical diagrams, plumbing layouts, frame and truss design or detailed specifications. These are either specialist fields or personal choices to be determined in conjunction with your builder. Also, our plans do not contain information specific to your site, I.e. site plan, landscape plan or site analysis.